Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Washer Jewelry

I saw a blog that had some washer jewelry. I'm a big fan of making things out of odd materials so I knew I had to try it. I also added a fabric flower on mine to add my own touch. All I did to make the flower was cut a strip of the teal fabric and sew in and out down one side. Pull it tight and it curls and makes a flower shape. Sewed it close and hot glued the buttons on.
This picture was taken before i decided to add the flower. Not so sure I like how it looks on.

After I added the flower. The final piece.

Flower up close.


After that necklace I had one washer remaining. So I took some paper left from here and E-6000'd it onto the washer. After it dried I coated it with diamond glaze and let dry again. Then, I strung it and added a red bow for a feminine touch. I like this one.



I'm obsessed with this damask pattern!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That damask necklace is AWESOME, I've seen these washer jewelry before, but never one like that. You did good.

    Come link up girl, I love it. **Amaze me August**

    Bella:)

    ReplyDelete