Sunday, November 21, 2010

Painted wood and other older projects

When I was decorating my room I went with a very beachy theme. I live 5 min from the Atlantic after all. So in order to add some flair I painted some signs and decor in super bright colors.


Did this in college, but it goes with the theme of my room. Definitely should have used a ruler. God are those lines messed up looking! Oh well.  The hibiscus flower was drawn by my friend Kim. Isn't it awesome?!

Letters I painted for my wall.

I used this box to hold my perfume in college. As you can tell its been through A LOT. A coconut was lost along the way. Some stickers fell off. This box has seen better days. I'm sure you can imagine what it originally looked like though.

So sad. 



This is one of the latest additions to my room. My friend Catherine painted this and I'm just amazed by her talents. The whole thing is made of tiny dots! LOOK AT THAT SHADING! She could easily sell these for some money. It's amazing, and fits in perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment