Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jewelry LOTS AND LOTS OF IT (Sorry for bad pics)

I went through a phase where a made a poop load of eco-friendly jewelry. Don't ask me why, I just thought it was neat to make things from random finding. Well, it was fun and de-stressing but now i have A TON. So I'm gonna post some examples of everything I made and if you see anything you would like, make me an offer I can't refuse. I'd love to sell some of it and get it out of my house!

Lets start with.... Rings

Jingle bell rings. This is the one product I wont sell because i just havent perfected them yet. They are totally cute, but my sewing needs some major work. 

Button Rings. Everyday buttons from old clothes transformed into funky jewelry. 


How cute are they on your finger!!??? I love these!



BRACELETS:
 
Can tab bracelets. Some are made with ribbon, others beads, others just plain. Using all recycled soda can tabs. The kids, love em!

More clear picture.

Scrabble tile bracelet. Made with glass beads and recycled game pieces. All pieces spell out fun words such as dream or angel. If you want one of these I'll e-mail you what words and colors and what not. Just let me know. Quite a conversation starter! 

Clearer

simple glass bead bracelet. I made these with the children at a local craft show. They really enjoyed it!

Recycled magazine bracelets. You see all these beads made by Ugandian people. Well, I'm not from Uganda but I still make them! If you look closely (probably not in these pics) you can actually still see the words from the magazines. REALLY NEAT!



NECKLACES:


Bottle cap necklaces. I have more of these than I can count. Almost every picture imaginable. Tell me what you want and if I dont have it, I can make it. On your choice of ribbon color. This was my big seller at the craft shows. 
Again
Watch Necklaces. These are actually the inside of watches. The designs are unique and intricate. Stones were added for a feminine touch. Very unique. 
Close up (sorry for the blurriness) 

Front of the watch necklaces are actually the watch faces. So it's pretty from both sides!

These were the first thing to go with the tweens. They are made from backsplash samples. We got out kitchen redone and afterwards had all these metal samples. There here hammered and had a really neat texture and color. So I jazzed em up. I have animal prints and some really neat pics. 
Back of backsplash necklace. Check out the neat texture. 

Scrabble tile necklace. Letter on one side, picture on the other (although i know you can't tell in this pic). Ribbon color of your choice.


EARRINGS (My Favorite):
In order: Scrabble tile earrings (Pic on one side/ letters on the other), glass bead earring, guitar pick earrings, more scrabble tiles, glass bead earrings with  texture, soda can tab earrings (matches bracelet), wire earrings. Let me know if you are interested in any. I have tons of earrings in all different colors and designs. These are the basic designs but the color options are almost endless (especially with the glass bead ones), so if you want something particular let me know. 

A little brighter. I can provide more pics if you are interested in something.




Like I said, this is a blog to show my stuff, but I have so much jewelry I figure if I can sell it, why not!? If you would like to buy something feel free to contact me with an offer. I'm open on the pricing. If not, happy viewing!




1 comment:

  1. SO sweet Corey, how long did you do this? You def made some neat things. I'll keep you in mind, those earing are cute.

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete