Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stuffed Animals

Back in the 8th grade I took home economics. There, they "taught" us how to sew. For a 14 year old I was alright, but the fact was, i could do it. Why now i am so sewing illiterate is beyond me. Before I lost my skill though I did sew 3 stuffed animals. 2 kind of sucked, and one turned out pretty awesome.

I tried to get pics of all 3 but one is totally M.I.A. My dogs most likely hid it somewhere.
Here are the other two though.

The very first one I made. Bad choice of fabric because it frays. I don't even know what animal it is. It looks well, terrible.

Third one I made. MUCH BETTER. Although, I have no idea why it's rear is up in the air. ha. 

Side view. Check out the detail on the ear. 



1 comment:

  1. Corey, thats it girl, i must tell you that YOU CAN SEW. The bunny with the butt in the air is ADORABLE.

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete