Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Blocks

The teacher I work with is pregnant. I hope to take over for her when she leaves on maternity (more wishful thinking). Of course, when she leaves I will give her a gift. I found something really unique here. Instead of using wooden blocks though, i used foam blocks so they were more colorful and kid friendly. I also had the students in our class color the pictures and I wrote their name on the bottom of the picture. This way the teacher is getting a personalized gift from each and ever student in the class. PLUS, she has something so special to give her new baby.

Box that the blocks go into

Shes naming the baby Kayla so I made the blocks spell her name. A little surprise when she opens it up.


The students colored all the pictures!



Close up of the students pics. 

1 comment: