Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Topiarys

So after the spring topiary I was kind of hooked. This time though, I wanted something a little smaller. I was going to create the flowers again, but I found some for super cheap at Michaels. I also put fragrance oil  under the flowers to give it a nice vanilla scent. Everything else, was purchased at the dollar store. These will be gifts for the teacher I aide for, and the student teacher in the room.
hard to tell, but the bowls are heart shaped!


isn't that bow adorable?!



I don't know what they will do with these, but they are so freakin cute! Aren't homemade gifts the best!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the only thing is you cant see it very well from the side. This would look cuper cute, if you could attach a hanger to the back and put it up on a wall, then you could see it really good, all the time.

    Great colors, and I LOVE the container.

    Bella :)

    Please feel free to add any or ALL of these awesome projects to my party anytime girl. They are really fun, and cute, and I would love to have them on my blog to share with my readers.

    ReplyDelete