Saturday, November 20, 2010

New inspiration

So i went to a craft fair today and bought this for $3.00.

Is it a hair clip? Yes.
 Is it made for a 7 yr old? Yes.
 Am I 23 years old? Yes. 
Did I wear it all day anyway? OF COURSE I DID!

I KNOW i can make this! All it is is a gem (Michaels), a hair clip (Michaels), a piece of ribbon (Michaels), and a flower. Now Michaels carries flowers but NOTHING that looks like that. Not even fabric in that material. Time for some major googling. I know it can't be too hard bc the booth two down from her had the same things, in the same patterns (for $2.00 more). I just gotta figure out where they got em. Anyone know?!

2 comments:

  1. buy your hair clips at a beauty supply store!~ much cheaper! and those flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you totally sound like me. Don't you hate it when you see something, and you know you can make it. It's a HUGE problem for me, I'm surprised I actually live in a house, and drive a car, with my I can do it myself mentality, I would totally make those too if I could, lol.

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete