Saturday, November 20, 2010

Randoms

So when I said coming soon, I meant 1/2 hr later. lol.  These pictures were taken in my basement though, so I do apologize for the mess in the background and the crappy quality (very low light). When I get time, I'll attempt to get better ones. 


This is my basement. I live in my parents house, I have my teaching degree (& therefore a ton of teaching supplies), and I'm a crafter. Sooooo all my stuff is crammed into a corner of my basement. This is my excuse for the picture quality in this post, and the one I will post of my Jewelry. lol 


This post is for just random crafts I found digging through my basement. Some were made YEARSSS ago. So you'll clearly see how I've progressed. 


These are the spindles on the railing of my parents house. I painted them about 8 years ago to give the house an artistic touch. 



I made this sign for my college dorm room about 3 years ago. I live at the beach and went to school in the mountains. Therefore, it reminded me of home. 





I made this for one of my classes in college. The assignment was to make and illustrate a children's book. Mine was about a little beaver who wanted to buy his mom a birthday present and in his journey he learns the value of hard work. All the pictures were made from construction paper. The picture only shows three pages, although there are a ton more. I hope to one day publish it, or at least laminate it so it can't get ruined anymore. (Notice the water stains on the cover from when my basement flooded =(    )

This is a sign I made for my classroom door. That is, if I ever get a classroom of my own. I guess I was wishful thinking when I made it. 



1 comment: