Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stolen Headband Holder Idea

For those of you who read A Girl and A Glue Gun,  you know she's doing a whole week on hair stuff. And as my whopping 10 readers (hangs head in shame) know, I too lately have been creating a lot of headbands (completely coincidental). Therefore, when I saw her post a tutorial for a headband holder I knew I would have to make one in order to have a place for my own growing collection. So I whipped out my adorable damask ribbon and got to work! It was the easiest thing and its getting those headbands off my dresser!

I did make mine considerable smaller though, as I don't have nearly as many and she seems to. Enjoy!

still room for the 4 headbands that I still have to redo



Headbands look firmiliar? 

Hanging on the wall next to the trusty mirror
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I sooo need to make one of these for my daughters!! I find her headbands everywhere!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete