Monday, January 17, 2011

CAMERA HELP!

I NEED YOUR HELP! Seriously, if you read this, comment! Tell me anything. I just seriously need advice. I'm looking to buy a DSLR Camera. Judging by your reflections in pictures, and the quality of pictures themselves, I know most of you have these cameras. I'm looking to buy a beginner version. Cheapest I can find, that takes better pictures than your typical point and shoot. So I'm wondering...


1) What kind of cameras so all of you have?
2) How much were they?
3) What brand is the best to get?
4) Any other advice or tips you can give me.

I'm kind of going in on this blindly. I need as much help as I can get!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Ohhh you have to get one, they are soo much fun. I have an Olympus EVolt510. I got it as a package with an extra lens, bag, etc on QVC. Check their site and HSN, the cool thing there is you can split it up into a 5 payment plan, which is always helpful! DSLRs have come such a long way it would be hard to get one that is terrible. I use www.cnet.com to read consumer reviews on electronics. I feel like they have been spot on with things I've gotten. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete