Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SORRY

Let me apologize to my 13 readers because I have been M.I.A. lately. My grandfather passed away last Wednesday and things have been VERY hectic. Not only that but I guess you could say I'm going through a bit of a grieving process and therefore I have been slacking on the blog. I have been working though, here and there that is. I promise to finish up those projects and get them up soon. Also, as morbid as this may sound my father and I are working together to build the urn that will hold both of my grandparents. They will be buried together on Tuesday. He did the carpentry, and I'm adding the words with my handy dandy Cricut and some vinyl. I know that's sad and some of you might find it creepy, but it's a sort of craft none the less so I'm sure pictures will be up soon. I'll keep them to one or two I promise.

On a HAPPY note I got my DSLR today!!!!! Excited is a TOTAL understatement!  Granted, I'm pretty much broke now, but it was SOOO worth it! I got a Canon Rebel XSI and I ADORE it. I dont really know the features and functions too well yet, but within the first 15 min of playing around I took some AMAZING shots. So to end this looooong entry of text here are some awesome pictures of who else, but my puppies!










Photobucket
R.I.P. Grandpa. We Miss You!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss! And making the urn isn't creepy at all, it's really a special way to honor them, and I hope it turns out great.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete