Friday, January 14, 2011

Nothing Says Class Like Pearls

The other day out of impulse I bought a strand of pearl beads. I have no idea bc I've never even liked pearls but for some reason I just wanted a bracelet. Then I WAS FEATURED (YAYYYYYYY) on Hoo's Got Talent. I was looking through her blog post at her other featurees and saw this: Ribbon Necklace and Bracelet

I decided it was adorable and went that route with my pearls.


I only did the bracelet like the picture because with the smaller beads I used it was a real pain in the you know what to get every ribbon curl to be the same size. Plus I didn't have the right needle. Therefore, I kept the necklace simple. 




I wore the bracelet, the necklace, a purple shirt, and this purple headband. I looked very classy! HAHA. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment