Friday, January 14, 2011

Headbands - 4 down three to go!

If you are a reader of my blog, and I think that's all of 8 people, then you know I've been doing headbands. Well, my last post said I had 4 left. NOW THATS THREEEE!!!


This one I covered in a royal purple ribbon, and then added a big bow. Its classy yet cute! The only issue I have is that any tiny bit of hot glue showing, SHOWS! Like BAM HELLO I'M HOT GLUE! E-6000 didn't work on this project last time I tried so I gotta see how it looks in the daylight while being worn. Otherwise, I need to figure out a way to get those hot glue stains off!

Now, without further ado....

See the hot glue!


HELLO IM HOT GLUE AND IM HERE TO ANNOY YOU!

May work on the head though. Yes? No? Maybe if it's a Tuesday and the sun is shining the right way?


Holy roots and bows! Note to self: Buy Hair Dye!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment