Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Headband (with more coming)

Everyone is doing these cute headbands. I CAN DO THEM TOO, except not for kids, FOR ME! Ha. Anyways I went to the dollar store and bought 7 sparkly headbands. So far I only did one but I love it. First i wrapped the headband in black ribbon. Then I took zippers I bought at the dollar store and SEWED, yes I sewed, them into a flower and zig zag pattern. E-6000'd (love that stuff) them onto the headband and threw some velcro on the underside to hold it into my head. I'm OBSESSED!
Let me know what you think!



This was New Years Eve as I was getting ready.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I think that it turned out super cute! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! It would make a cute pin on a shirt or purse too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Corey! Thanks so much for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this over at Hoo's got talent! Thanks for linking up to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! I might try this for my sister. New Follower, you can find me at:

    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com
    www.custompartiesfromthebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete