Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture Frame re-do

I am always very critical of my work. I usually hate it in some way, and others tell me to "shut up", this time though, I have reason to be critical. It started when the frame on my desk at work took its last breath. I grabbed another frame and decided to make it a perfect frame to hold a picture of me and the boyfriend. Sadly, I wasn't happy with the turn out.

 I painted the whole frame white. This was where the error occurred. The paint job came out streaky and globby and overall just looked bad. I attempted to fix it with mod podge and items cut out with my Cricut but the final result ended up messy. If that wasn't bad enough I also wanted to transfer the metal letters i had on my other frame that said "Corey & Shaun." Sadly, somewhere in transport though, the U and N went MIA. I now have a frame that says "Corey & Sha" GREAAAAAT!

Streaky Streaky Streaky


Missing Letters



Grossness

Unhappy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya... sometimes I have the best intentions and it just doesn't happen!! Keeps you humble for the projects you secretly are so proud of yourself with! Scrap it and move on to the next! (I have a PILE of scrapped projects!)

    ReplyDelete