Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Candy Jars

So I see all these posts making these adorable candy dishes. One day I was bored and decided to candy dish it up. Those little wooden balls had to be the most expensive part of this project. They were over $1.00 a piece which shocked me a tad. Anyway, the fish bowl is from Dollar Tree and the terra cotta pot is from Michaels. I already had the paint, ribbon, and glitter. Oh, and I used E-6000 glue. I love that stuff! Anyway, here's the way they turned out....
P.S. I wanted to paint them slightly different than those I've seen before, so I tried a zebra print. Let me know how I did.
Black with pink polka dots!

My co-worker actually asked me for this to give away as a gift. It never made it past her daughter's room. She claimed it as her own. LOL 

Glittery top.


Glittery top on the zebra print one

All filled with goodies

My candy dishes. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment