Thursday, December 30, 2010

Alphabet Pictures

 I went to a fair by me called The Cranberry Festival in October and they had pictures of people's names and whatnot. Only the letters were made of things found randomly in life. I fell in LOVE with them, but they were ridiculously pricey. I knew I could do it myself and just have been procrastinating it ever since. So then I saw hers. Fell in love all over again and knew I had to get on the ball. So I spent all day going around the house finding letters. I finally finished. Now I adore her blog and I know she is selling hers in her Etsy shop. I'm not trying to be ANY competition. Heck, I don't even have an Etsy shop. I simply display what I do. So, if anyone sees this, and wants one, go HERE! She'll hook you up because she does AMAZING work!

Anyways, here is a sample of my letter photography. (it would look adorable black and white as well)


I mainly did it because like I said, I ADORE IT, and I also want to give one to a friend of mine as a wedding gift. You know, she'll have a new last name, and i though a photo collage of her and her hubby's family name would make a cute gift. 



Lemme know what you think!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words and the shout-out! Isn't it a thrill when you find the perfect letter?! :)

    Jessica
    Craftily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Favorite 2010 Project Party! I think this would make an awesome wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete