Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YAY for Birthday Presents

So like I said yesterday was my birthday. It was also Valentine's Day. Today is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Sooo He had a lot of pressure. He did well though. First off he got me
This awesome I-Pod touch (I love how my camera is so good you can see the fingerprints on the screen)

He also got me these GORGEOUS
Flowers. There was a teddy bear in there, but he's in my bed now. 


THEN, for my birthday one of my best friends who moved to Hawaii (YES Im jealous) sent me a authentic Hawaiian Lei. 
At first look you think its corn kernels, but its actually little shells. I love the color.


My parents gave me some moola and some odd and ends


I treated myself to a $13 pair of gorgeous boots.



My brother and his wife got me a gift card to, where else, but my favorite store


Finally, the teacher I use to work with brought her new baby in (Oh melt my heart!) and brought me this

I bet you can figure out what I'll be doing a lot!!!



Overall it was a great birthday with great people. 

On a side note, the reason I have been so MIA lately (aside from my grandpa passing) is this:



My lovely boyfriend has gotten me absolutely 100% insanely obsessed with this show!!!! Have any of you seen it?! I'm only on the second season (I believe there are 6) and I cannot seem to look away! It has consumed me!! If you have not seen this show. I highly suggest you buy, rent, steal, do WHATEVER you have to, in order to see it. It' worth the jail time!!! Ha. 










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay for birthdays! I LOVE Dexter! I got hooked on it when I was on maternity leave, weeks before the latest season.... its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG we need to BS about it then. Im CRAZED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend has to be the best guy in the world

    ReplyDelete