Wednesday, April 20, 2011

St. Patricks Day

For St. Patrick's Day me and my friends go to Philly for something called the Erin Express. It's basically a big bar crawl andyou get taken from bar to bar by what else, but big yellow school buses! Sounds fun right?! Oh, it is!
My friends saw this shirt and fell in love:


Cute right? Sadly, we saw the short too late and there was no way to get it in time.

Okay, now heres a secret. I'm a little bit of a closet crafter. Aside from here, my friends know I craft, but I dont think they understand that I can do some pretty cool ish. So when I suggested I'll make it, they kinda laughed me off. Anyways, I SHOWED THEM!!


Awesome!?! Yes I know I am. The girls were stoked. Look how happy she is!
(She WILL kill me for this!)


1 comment:

  1. That turned out awesome!! Did you use a freezer paper stencil?

    ReplyDelete