Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who doesn't like to color?

Some of you may know I work at an extended day program in the mornings before school. The kids there eat breakfast, play games, do crafts, and color. Well, it can get boring because half of the time the kids are still half asleep. So many times I'll plop down next to them and start drawing. One day a student asked if they could color in my drawing. Then another, then another. Before i knew it I was making coloring sheets on the daily. It started with one or two, and now I'm up to about 30. I even started making licensed characters (shhhh dont turn me in to the officials). I eventually got so many I binded them up and created my own personal coloring book. Here are just a few pictures of the pages (30+ would totally overload this post). If you have any requests let me know, I love to draw when I'm bored, and I'd be happy to send it to you.

P.S.- I forgot to mention that people liked these coloring sheets and they are now being used throughout the entire school (for rainy day recess days) and even at some of the teacher's children's birthday parties! HOW EXCITING!

Alien

Squirrel

Cheshire Cat and the Rabbit

Bowser (The kids loveee Mario Bro. I did the whole crew!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment