Thursday, February 3, 2011

HEADBANDS HEADBANDS AND MORE HEADBANDS

HEADBANDS 
GLORIOUS BEAUTIFUL HEADBANDS!



That is exactly what I've been doing today! I made 5 different headbands. I bought 7 packs of headbands at the dollar store and I wrapped them all in ribbon. Then I added a different embellishment to each one.  Here they are:

This one I wrapped in a cream colored ribbon. Then I made an oversized bow out of the same ribbon and covered it in a black lace.



Check out the new camera I snuck into this pic!!!!



This headband is covered in a teal ribbon with fabric rosettes.






This one is also a teal ribbon, with a big pink daisy from a dollar store bouquet.








Here is one with another dollar store flower. This one is on a cream colored ribbon. (Sorry for the last pic- i had to crop myself out and the zoom looks bad)







Finally, I made one of those pom poms out of fabric and put it on a black ribbon.







Which one is your favorite?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment