Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rings

Kim over at A Girl and A Glue Gun showed us Ric Rack Rings. She linked em to another site which showed a tutorial. I, fell in love. Made one, and wore it to school. We had a party that day, and one of the parents raved and raved about it. I literally took it off my hand, and gave it to her. It made her day. So finally, I made more. Only these didnt come out as well. You could see the hot glue. I dont know how to fix it. Maybe marker that matches?


See the glue?!



3 rings, all glue. YUCK!!!






On a side note, I just had to pull out 3/4 of the baby blanket Im making bc i realized that Ive been adding a stitch each row and it was getting wider and wider. I wish I noticed before I was like 30 rows in. Booo. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a shame about the hot glue, but they are still super cute!
    You might try covering the flower with a paper towel and using an iron to re-melt the glue. The paper towel should then absorb it... it may be too small to be able to do it with this project, but it could be worth a try! :)

    ReplyDelete