Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Collage

I saw these a lot around blog land and decided to make one. It was made using paint samples mod podged onto a canvas in collage form. Then using a dark varnish you paint it on, and wipe it off. This gets the colors in the crevices and gibes it an aged look.
My boyfriend works at Sherwin Williams. He easily got me paint samples.  I put this together months ago. STILLLLLL have yet to varnish it. Its on my to-do list i swear. So heres the half done collage. I will get it varnished and completed soon. I will I will I WILL!
Looks nifty though. Made an awesome background for some pics of other crafts. haha. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea! What a fun piece of art to hang up... no one will believe that you made it with paint samples, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete