Saturday, November 20, 2010

Personalized X-mas Ornaments

So I was bopping in A.C. Moore and I saw they had plain Christmas balls for sale. I picked up one of there idea flyers and fell in love with one of the designs. So, 18 Christmas balls later and I have personalized gifts for all my co-workers. Well, not all, I DO work in a school, but a lot of them!


The face is hand painted with paint I already had. The collar is made of foam left over from another project, the bow is just ribbon, although others were made from pipe cleaners. The date was written using a Sharpie. I put each person's name on the back of the ornament with the Sharpie as well to add a personalized touch! I made them in all different colors and each one is ADORABLE. I also made one boy one (not many men work in an elementary school). I would have taken a picture but it was already wrapped. That one did not have eye lashes and I used black craft foam to give it a top hat and scarf (slightly more manly). 

Total price: ~ $0.75

Not bad when I had to make 18 of them. They were simple, cheap, and fun!

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! Come link up!

    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/11/glam-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is so cute! If you have a chance I'd love for you to come link up to Ladybug Blessings Handmade Tuesdays. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that? I love the pink Snowgirl! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute! I love it. I would love for you to link this up to Wickedly Crafty Saturdays at Wiccan Make Some Too!
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2010/11/wickedly-crafty-saturdays_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that I “ Featured” you on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Blog Hop today for your great project & inspiration! Be sure to grab the “I was featured” on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Button/Code for your sidebar! You deserve it! Thanks so much..If you’re not a follower already we’d love for you to join us...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bad for the price, and a personalized gift, you can't get better than that. So sweet.

    Thanks for linking up to **Amaze me AUgust** I really appreciate it.

    Oh and make sure you come enter my first giveaway coming SOON, I have SEVEN prizes up for grabs, you won't want to miss it.

    Thanks again,

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete